Take a few minutes to read through our terms and policies pages. We take your trust seriously, and we encourage our customers to make sure they read through these pages and refer to them as necessary.
VPN.AC (our site) and our VPN Service are both operated by Netsec Interactive Solutions SRL (hereafter referenced as "NSIS", "we", "us" or "our"). Our company is registered in Bucharest, Romania.Address: 266-268 Calea Rahovei Street
ELMG Business Park, Bldg. 61, 3rd Floor
050912, Bucharest, Romania
Company Reg. Number: J40/2322/2009
VAT ID: RO25170841
You may use our site and VPN services only for lawful purposes. Including, but not limited to the following, you may not use VPN Service to engage in the following activities:
- Send SPAM messages (both e-mail spam, bulk mail and web spam)
- Illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks (hacking activities)
- Scan ports or networks
- Distribute Internet viruses, worms, trojans, malware, rootkits or other destructive activities
- Launch DoS/DDoS attacks, attract DDoS against our VPN servers
- Participate in fraud and phishing activities
- Transmit child pornography materials
- Transmit any copyrighted, trademark, or patented content
- Promote or provide instructional information about terrorism or other illegal activities
- Use P2P programs on other VPN Nodes than those where we allow it
- Engage into any other illegal activities
We reserve the right to make changes to this list or define what we consider abuse. Check the Acceptable Use Policy for more details about the Prohibited Activities.
Bandwidth transfer is subject to fair usage policy. Excessive/abusive bandwidth consumption that may result in service disruption is not acceptable.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the privileges of users who commit violations of our policies and service agreements. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our Site or VPN Service and suspend or terminate a user's account accordingly.
We take precautionary steps to prevent fraudulent sign-ups, by relying on automated checks or by doing manual checks. We will never ask for proof of identity, such as a scanned copy of a Government issued ID. Instead, we would rather decline an order which we believe to be suspicious.
- We do not log any user activity, such as but not limited to sites you visit, DNS lookups, email messages, passwords, etc.
- We only log access to our VPN Service for troubleshooting, service improvement and security purposes.
- We log customer's IP address, VPN session connect and disconnect time, amount of traffic transferred. All these session logs are stored on a secure (fully encrypted) server in a non-disclosed location and are deleted on a daily basis.
- We do not give your personal info to any third parties. We do not cooperate with any requests for information unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- We value your privacy and we will do our best to protect it.
PRICING / FEES TERMS
We reserve the right, with prior notice, to change the pricing of our VPN Service at any time.
We offer a 7-days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our VPN service or you can't use our service for technical reasons, notify us within the first 7 days after your account activation,
and you will be given a 100% refund of the paid amount.
If a refund is due, you will be notified by e-mail. The refund process can take up to 15 days (usually less than a day) after cancellation of your account to receive your refund depending on payment form used. If you have not received your refund after 15 days, please inform us.
We do not refund orders from users suspended for breaching our policies.
We do not refund orders for vague reasons like "it doesn't work" without providing us details and letting us help. For example, if the customer doesn't use the correct VPN account credentials, first we need to make sure that the credentials are correct.
Issuing a 2nd refund is subject to our own discretion. Essentially, if you sign-up with us more than once and ask for more than a single refund, the 2nd (potentially others) refund request may be denied.
Bitcoin refunds are made in Bitcoin, not the USD/EUR/GBP/other currency equivalent. For example, if you paid 0.05 BTC and you ask for a refund after a few days, you will receive 0.05 BTC back. The obvious reason for doing so is to protect both you and us from BTC's massive volatility, as well as discouraging speculative signups & refund requests.
Not all payment instruments can be refunded! If you pay using a payment method that can't be refunded, we will only be able to refund using PayPal, Bitcoin.
OUR LIABILITYWe do our best to keep the VPN Service up and running, providing high data transfer speeds to all customers, but we can't guarantee it.
Therefore, our VPN Service is provided "as is" without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its quality or suitability for any particular purpose.
In no event shall VPN.AC or its hosting partners and/or affiliates be liable for any damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption arising out of the use or inability to use our VPN Service and website, even if VPN.AC or a VPN.AC's partner has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR OUR USERS ACTIVITY.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIESAll contents of the VPN.AC web site are Copyright of NSIS (Netsec Interactive Solutions SRL).
Copy of any of our design such as website, applications (VPN client software, browser extensions, any other tools we own), usage of our network resources and tools such as but not limited to API servers/services without our consent is prohibited and may result in legal proceedings.
Our software (the VPN software for Windows, Mac and Android and the SecureProxy extension for Chrome, Firefox and Opera) use code (partially or entirely) from the following projects: OpenVPN, OpenSSL, LZO, OpenVPN for Android, Qt, Mbed TLS, Font Awesome
We reserve the right to change these terms of conditions by posting a new version. We reserve the right to set additional conditions for certain services.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.