Below this summary you will find the full policies.
- Do not use our VPN Service to engage in illegal activities such as, but not limited to: fraud, child pornography, terrorism, hacking, mail & web SPAM, etc. We are providing a security & privacy service, not a "bullet-proof" solution to protect criminal activities.
- Do not engage in activities that attract DDoS attacks, e.g. IRC wars.
- Country is needed for accounting & tax purposes.
- We do not tolerate fraudulent payments (using hacked PayPal accounts, stolen credit cards etc.).
- 7 days money back guarantee: We will refund your order if you can't use our service or if you are not satisfied with it.
- Do not use insecure passwords.
- Do not place orders from proxies/VPNs: payment processors usually block the transactions.
- Don't share your VPN account with other people.
- The initial VPN account password is randomly generated; we encourage you to change it from the Client Area.
- For security reasons, don't set a VPN password that is identical to your other passwords (email, Facebook etc.).
- We do not log/monitor your activity such as: web browsing, IM conversations, file transfers, DNS queries etc. We keep connection (to our servers only) logs for troubleshooting/support purposes and they are automatically deleted on a daily basis.
Read the full policies: